Friday, December 19, 2008

Greatness is measured surely by others for it is what other people say that determines how great you are. However it's very hard to live life relying on what other people say. Then you'll be tossed and turned by whatever that's cast in your path of life. So it's probably best to believe that life is great as long as you think it is. Who cares what others think when you are the one who live with yourself all day long? It's strange how people end up living with other people's words in their minds all their lives instead of living with themselves for who, what or how they wish to be.

Would I be able to live just with myself though and my own words in my mind, reminding myself of how loved I am by my heavenly Father and how great I am in His eyes simply because I have Jesus' blood running through my veins?

No comments: